Noisecom has been a leading provider of RF & Microwave noise generating equipment used in commercial and military applications since 1985. They provide noise diodes, built-in-test modules (BITE), calibrated noise sources, jitter sources, cryogenic noise standards, and computer controlled instruments that provide either Precision C/N, or broad band white Gaussian noise. Our additive white Gaussian noise can be used for signal jamming and impairment, or calibration.
They offer high power broad band noise to interfere with communication signals, and instruments that gradually change SNR using Gaussian, high crest factor noise to determine the robustness of a receiver.
Noisecom manufactures calibrated noise sources from audio to millimeter wavelengths in coaxial or waveguide modules that can be used for instrument calibration or noise figure test systems.
- CNG-EBNO Signal to Noise Generator
- UFX7000A Series Remote Control
- J7000 Jitter Noise Generator
- DNG7500 Digital Noise Generator
- NC6000A/8000A Series Noise Generators
- GPS7500 Noise & Interference Generator
- PNG7000 Analog AWGN Noise Generator
- JV9000 Series: Adjustable Vcc Noise Generator
- NC1000 Series Amplified Noise Modules
- NC346 Broadband Coaxial
- NC3000 Coaxial
- NC3200K Coaxial Noise Sources
- NC3400 High ENR Coaxial
- NC3600 Series