GPS7500 Noise & Interference Generator
The Noise Com GPS7500 Noise & Interference Generator is capable of generating up to 40 MHz bandwidth of arbitrary waveforms for the test of susceptibility of GPS receivers to jamming, pulsed, CW, noise and any interference which we could imagine.
A modular approach provides for expandability with additional independently programmable generators for L1, L2 or L5 bands. This unique combination allows for a single instrument to support today's as well as possible future GPS standards.
- +21 dBm Output Power
- 1000 to 2000 MHz Synthesizer
- 40 MHz Arbitrary Waveform
- 164.5 dB On/Off Ratio
- +/-0.5 ppm over 0 to 50°C
- Simultaneously test two bands
- Bands include L1, L2, L5, & E4a, E5a & b
- Unit can be upgraded for other bands *
- Built-in GPS signal and interference combiner
- FAA RCTA DO-229, DO-235 and DO-253 susceptibility testing
- AWG allows creation of any interference or jamming waveform
- Import user created MatLAB data files for digital conversion