NC3200K Coaxial Noise Sources
Offers a High ENR Output Over a Wide Frequency Range
These calibrated noise sources have excellent stability with temperature and voltage for tough environments. The compact package is designed for severe environments such as military EW Radar Warning Receivers (RWR) systems. Special configurations are available upon request.
The NC3200 Series features hermetically sealed noise diodes and each noise source is supplied with calibration data for the full frequency band.
- Noise output rise and fall times Less than 1 μs (NC3208K)
- VSWR Less than 3:1
- Noise output variation with temperature Less than 0.01 dB/°C
- Noise output variation with voltage Less than 0.1 dB/1%ΔV
- Operating temperature -55° to 85°C
- Storage temperature -65° to +125°C
- Input power +28 VDC 20 mA typical
- Noise output 23 to 27 dB ENR