AR Modular RF provides power amplifiers for a wide range of communications applications in the LF to SHF microwave bands.
They have built systems for just about every kind of communication application, HF SSB, VHF and UHF FM, VHF and UHF AM, High level Military encrypted waveforms, broadband last mile applications like Wibro, WiFi, WiMAX, QAM, QPSK and all types of OFDM signals.
AR Modular RF is also a leading supplier of military amplifier systems and accessories, providing booster amplifiers and embeddable modules for tactical military radios covering the HF, VHF, and UHF bands, as well as the popular 30 - 512 MHz frequency range. They also make amplifiers specifically for electronic warfare, ECM/ECCM.
AR amplifier modules and systems have been on the front lines, in the toughest battle conditions, they're highly reliable. They are not only tough and dependable; they are lightweight and easy to use.
- High-efficiency modules for jamming applications / electronic warfare / ECM/ECCM / improvised explosive devices
- Booster amplifiers for tactical military radios from 30 - 512 MHz (HF, VHF and UHF bands) - from 12 to 400 watts
- Man-pack / vehicle-mount
- Self-tuning / multi-band
- Ultra compact
- Exceed MIL-STD 810F
- JITC-certified amplifiers available
- Compatible with virtually every military transceiver
- AR RF & Microwave Solid state amplifiers and modules, TWTA's, antennas, accessories
- AR Modular RF Amplifiers, modules and military tactical radio booster amplifiers
- AR Receiver Systems EMI/EMC measurement receivers
AR Europe cannot be held responsible for the content of third party websites.